Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hi Guys.

9 days, 18 hours remaining!

Big News. I just received my largest online donation!! Hutt Valley Water Services has donated $1,000!! (Thanks Dad).

The donation was made through my Fundraiseonline website
(http://www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/EmmaDaken08 ).

This morning I had a reporter from the 'Wellingtonian' around for an interview.
For those of you who get this paper, keep an eye out for my article in next Thursday's paper (30/10) - hopefully the photo is ok!!

Also, 'Cream' magazine is interested in an interview, and I am expecting a call about that in the next few days.

I was interviewed by an Auckland Journalist last night. I will find out the name of the paper and when her article is due to be released, and update that here!

My 'tour' of Pinehaven school (Upper Hutt) went well last Thursday. I spoke to 10 classes and got some pretty good, well thought out questions - and a few that weren't so good, but made me laugh!! Ange was there filming, and assures me she got some good footage!!
My talk at Karori Baptist also went well - I ended up speaking at all 3 services!!

The next couple of days will be filled with STUDY and packing!! Some more filming for the doco is also planned for tonight. Hopefully I will get to spend a bit of time with family and friends as well.

Emma.

No comments: